Prairie Food Co-op Ownership is a great gift for a friend, family member, or neighbor who, like you, values local food, community, and a thriving local economy. Plus, Ownership lasts a lifetime. Gifting co-op Ownership is easy!
When you buy a gift of Prairie Food Co-op Ownership, we provide an Ownership Gift Kit (shown here) that can be mailed directly to the recipient or that can be sent to you and delivered personally. The gift will include the following:
- A personalized greeting card to let the recipient know the gift is from you
- A Prairie Food Co-op brochure explaining what the Co-op is and Co-op ownership benefits
- An Ownership application to be completed and signed by the recipient
- A stamped, addressed envelope that the new owner can use to mail the application
Gift Delivery Methods:
- We can mail (via USPS) each Ownership Gift directly to your recipient. To guarantee arrival by Christmas, we will mail these on December 20
- We can mail each Ownership Gift Kit directly to you for you to personally deliver yourself
Contact Jerry Nash, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thanks for supporting Prairie Food Co-op!