The more volunteers we have out front and behind the scenes, the faster we reach our upcoming milestones like securing our store location, capital campaign, and opening day!
Here are some current volunteer opportunities:
- Tablers – One of the most fun ways to grow our owner ranks, you’ll stand behind our table with a seasoned tabler at a farmers markets, info sessions, or other events. You'll be talking to potential PFC Owners about why they need to join the PFC family and current Owners about our current news and plans.
- Event Organizers – We need folks who know how to organize events – from securing venues to coordinating day-of details.
- Co-op Ambassadors – Reach out to businesses, nonprofits, community groups, town leaders, and existing owners. Find out where we can host a table at an event, hold an infosession, or appear at a Co-op house party.
- Host a Co-op House Party – House parties are a great way to spread your excitement about the Co-op to your friends, family & neighbors. Just let us know when, we'll reach out. Give you our booklet to guide you and we'll show up and talk co-op! We won't strong arm or browbeat your guests about becoming Owners, but we will ask!
Teach a Class – Do you have a skill or talent to share? Maybe you have gardening expertise, amazing canning skillz, maybe you're a fermenting genius, or are knowledgable about another DIY activity? We make it fun and easy to share your knowledge with our
- Spreadsheet, CMR, or other organizational tech skills – If you know Google Drive or have worked with CRM tools like Nationbuilder, Salesforce or others, we can use your talents!
- Web & Graphic Design – Our website and visual promos are always in need of updating. Please let us know if this is your thing!
- Hustling (the goodkind) - Maybe you'd just like to hand out some brochures or flyers somewhere for a few hours or commit to a task that isn't so involved. We have many tasks that don't take much of time commitment that could fit into your schedule.
To get started, please fill out our Volunteer Form. This is a painless and easy way to help us decide the best way you can help YOUR community Owned grocery store. Don't worry, if you'd like to branch out of your comfort zone, we'll work with you.
If you'd like to just cut to the chase you can email our Outreach Coordinator, Jerry at [email protected].
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.